Monday, November 01, 2004

Yeah, That's The Guy I'm Endorsing

I know, I know, I'm supposed to be objective, but you know, I look at all the exposure that this blog gets and I get all of these e-mails from readers saying "Piggy man, who are you voting for/who should I vote for?" So here he is, this is the guy I'm voting for.
Yeah he's only 27 years old, yeah he's killed scores of asian people, and yes, I've heard the rumors about the size of his wang and how the sheer size of it might interfere with his ability to lead, but I still think he would be better than Bush. So here it is, my official endorsement. Vote Kerry.
To find out your polling place address go here)
That being said, let's move on to more important things, like the fact that novelist Pamela Anderson is going to be coming out with her SECOND BOOK in time for Christmas. Sure she's doing with a ghost writer, but apparently they worked very closely together (yeah whadda you THINK I mean) and it's written in her voice. You can buy your own copy of "Star: A Novel" at Amazon. I encourage you all to give it the serious attention it deserves.

No comments: