Wednesday, November 17, 2004

mom no longer gets free food

Tonight was mom's last night working at Snack (the Greek restaurant). I am happy that now her nights are free, but I am more sad that the unlimited supply of feta cheese is now comming to an end. Not only am I a big fan of Spinich Pie like Frank (it's a popeye thing), but I really loved the fact I could smell Mom's day on her and try and lick off every speck of food spray. Little does she know that she gets food sprayed on her clothes in the weirdest of places, such as the back of the knee and the end of her wrist and the nape of her neck. I just love to sit on her lap and lick her to death. It is a different adventure every day!! Tonight she came home and told me that Frank and Josh came and ate dinner. I don't know this Josh character very well but from what Mom says (besides him being really late to dinner) he is a stand up guy. All I know is that He is a Friend of Frank's, and any friend of Frank's is a friend of mine. Listen all it comes down to at the end of the day is that Feta cheese came into my life and Mom shared her love of it with me. I guess from now on we will have to pay for our food.

No comments: