Sunday, November 28, 2004

Mom is back East

Finally,the week I have waited for mom is comming to an end. I get to get back in the truck and ride with Jude and mom to New york city. The place where there is no grass, no eating off a fork and endless hours waiting for mom to come home from work. It is all worth it because of the time that I do get to spend with mom one on one. And my apartment is all mine, there is no waiting on line for the same patch of grass to pee on, there is no shared attention, (all the attention goes to me). And I get to lick the sweat off of Frank's neck after his bike rides. I have so much to tell mom about; the hole I found in the Fence in the yard in New Bedford, and how now me and the cat are friends, and that even though I spent the whole week waiting for mom to come home I stil had a good time without her. Thanks mom for the best first Thanksgiving without you!

No comments: