Saturday, November 27, 2004

Old Town San Diego causes drunk dial


While mom is in Old Town, San Diego, I am in Old Fashioned New Bedford, Mass. Who is luckier? I heard that Frank is in St. Louis, I wonder how that is? Anyway, Mom called Frank cause she had went out with her mom and her mom's cousin and they went and ate way too much Mexican food in Old Town, San Diego. Old Town is a few miles away from the border to Mexico. The food is authentic to the max and since Mexican food is mom's favorite food you could guess she was is heaven. Mom told Frank on the phone that her mom was trying to get her to buy hot pink Ugg boots in a small store in Old Town, for the NYC winter for when she walks me. What the hell are Ugg boots and why should mom have them for me? I did a little research online about Uggs and I found out they are from Australia and that they are really good boots and work really well in cold weather. But i heard that now people in California made them popular, and they are not so cool anymore. As it turns out they are not the foot wear to wear, if you live in a warm climate. Frank hates them soo much, espically when girls wear them with short skirts. He says they look stupid with bare legs and sweating feet. I understand that, I have only my tounge to keep me cool when mom forgets to give me a hair cut. So, drunk mom tries to be pursuaded to buy ugg boots by her mom, calls Frank to give her support to not have to buy Ugg boots, all the while I am sitting in the cold waiting for my fur to grow back so I don't have to think about needing to camp out in a pair of Ugg boots to keep warm.

No comments: