Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I can smell the turkey in the air



The Fall season is making Mom stir crazy. Yesterday she ran around the house like me when she first brought me home, or more like a turkey with it's head cut off. Thankfully Frank came to the rescue again. He came over at just the right time, right as she was trying to make me dance the Tango. Dog's don't dance. He made her leave the house and for the first time I was really glad to be left aone. I got a lot of work done on this blog, and finished the book "The devil wears Prada" before Mom could. That book made me understand why Mom has been so crazy lately. The horror of "Andrea's" situation really can scare the crap out of you. I got so scared that by the time Mom and Frank came back to my apartment, all I wanted to do was sit on them and cuddle, and thank God I am not a Turkey.

No comments: