Monday, November 22, 2004

Mom shipped me to New Bedford

I was put in a truck (I am a city Dog) and taken on a 4 hour ride with Mom and Alicia to New Bedford Mass. To Begin, I got really car sick, I am really not used to to movements in a car, and right as mom was told to pull over to McDonalds by Alicia, I could not hold back and I let loose on mom's leg. I feel bad but she really had it comming since she did not warn me that I was about to go in a car for a long trip. After I got my car legs, the trip was over and I was dumped into a house with what really is a pack of dogs. There is Yukie the Huskie, Zion the pit bull, Bebe the lab pit mix, and Bodie the Mut. I am a Bichon Frise and and the smallest among the Mix. I learned the hard way that you have to earn rank. The other dogs like to pick me up by my neck and throw me across the yard. I found out the the fence in the yard has a hole and am debating climbing under to prove to them I can outwit the humans. Speaking of humans I heard them talking about the fact that Mom was going away to California and would be back in a week, and am just now realizing that it is Piggy against New Bedford for a while. I just hope that mom comes back soon, and or Frank can come and rescue me cause I don't know for how long I can hold my own.

No comments: