Monday, November 29, 2004

I HAVE FLEA'S

Mom has been inspecting my belly lately and holding me down and pintching little things off me and I had no idea why. Today she took me to the VET. That is the worst place in the whole world. My doctor is pretty nice but he tried to weigh me today and I would not let him. (Do you have any idea how much Turkey I ate this Thanksgiving?) So the doctor gave up, and put me up on this high slippery table. I almost fell off, thank goodness mom was holding me tight. Then I got this cold smelly goo poured on my back, it gave me the willies to feel it creep all over my skin. The doctor pulled mom aside and told her that I have a really bad case of the fleas. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT FLEA'S!!! They are itchy and taste bad and make all my good smelling beds need to be washed. I bet I got them in New Bedford. Those dogs there are going to pay next time I go back. I am going to bring them a great smelly case of Girrardia! Take that. I am now going to run and hide my favorite toy before mom finds it and tries to wash it! Lets hope I stop itching by tommorow.

2 comments:

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What the fuck?
What is up with some of you people?

Ps. Having the "flea is" must be fun. Learn your grammar, and learn to be a normal human being.