Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I am a sleepy dog

I think that my vacation over Thanksgiving put my in a funk. All I do all day now is sleep. I think that there is something wrong with me, and mom thinks so too. I wake up in the morning and pee out side. I come back inside and sleep. I wake up to have a mid morning snack, and then go back to sleep. I wake up again aroung the time mom usually comes back from work to greet her and go for my walk, but come home and sleep some more. This has been happening for 3 whole days now! What is going on, I have almost lost my energy to work on this blog. I think those other dogs in New Bedford (the ones who gave me Flea's) got me sick. The only thing that I can seem to do other than sleep or eat is, lick Frank's neck. Ok getting sleepy, more later.

No comments: