Sunday, December 26, 2004

Leaving Florida

I have to say my fun in the sun days are comming to an end. Today I have to leave Florida.

My uncle, JR almost almost fed me from the counter today! But then instead he threw me in the air and I landed on the coutch, good thing it was soft. He really loves to throw me around, he did it evey chance he could get.

I guess he was just getting back at me because at 6:30 this morning I wanted to wake up mom and JR to go and play. It was really great getting to know Asley the poodle, and it was even better pushing her in the pool! Now, Grandma is dissing me because they sat me up on the kitchen counter right next to a heeping plate of left over roast beef and I could not figure out how to get to it! Tonight when I am back in NYC I will wait untill mom is asleep and pee all over the floor, that what she gets for teasing me in Florida.

No comments: