Monday, December 20, 2004

Biking in the Snow

Last night was the first snow I have ever seen. I got to taste this white stuff and watch it fall from the sky. Mom told me that pretty soon I was going to have to start wearing a warmer coat because the snow and the wind could get really cold. Mom rode her bike in the snow for the first time also. Frank and her went to Brooklyn last night to Shannon and Tim's Christmas party. They rode over the Williamsberg bridge and got to see the snowy city from the other side of the river. I was glad when she got back home, because I was a bit scared for her. I was not even mad that she was so drunk she fell asleep on the bed in all her clothes with her shoes on, and left me on the floor to shiver.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Rods information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!