Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The attack of the leg warmer

Since the weather has gotten colder I have begun to shiver each time I go outside for my walks. Mom had the bright idea to start making me wear a sweater. Now, I am not a cute little dog that loves to be dressed up and primped and put in a bag and never touch the ground. I am a rough and tumble boy, who wants to destroy the fact that I got a bath last night. I yearn to rub my face in the mud. Mom does not agree. Mom decides what I wear, and now she has taken to making me wear one of her old leg warmers that she cut up to fit me. It is kinda cute with the holes she cut in it for my paws but come on the Flash Dance look was soo 1980's. I like to keep up with the times, and I am afriad my outfit's do not. Lets hope that the other's in the dog run take a blind eye.

No comments: