Friday, December 24, 2004

Planes

Mom had the bright idea to take me with her to Florida for my first Christmas. I have to admit I was begining to like the cold weather and the streets of New York City. So I had to go the the most awful place again the other day the VET. I got a shot and my butt felt up. I am in good health, but mom took the lady aside and whispered something to her. What was it you ask, well I did not find out untill the next day.
Mom and Frank kissed eachother goodbye and I got shoved in to a bag, put in a cab and rode with mom to the Airport! I made a point of crying the whole car ride because as we all know I do not like car trips. I got out at the place mom called the airport and had to go through the security check. I took that oppertunity to vomit because all the new smells were making me mad.

I was put back in "the bag" and fed this little pill . . . Slowley I could not see, I could not whine, I could not stand. A little while later, I got put under a seat with mom's feet next to me and started to vibrate. There were all these loud noises and I was stuck in a bag and could not see mom and all of a sudden we were going up. (Please keep in mind that during all of this I was soo tired I could only see out of my left eye.) So we are up somewhere, and I am too tired to care and now my ears are really hurting, it is easly for me to get rid of the pain cause I just yawned, but I heard mom from above telling some lady that her ears hurt so bad and she could not hear. A while later we started going down, I was starting to wake up and I was still stuck in this bag, I was starting to wonder when I was going to be able to pee. It was just all too much for me and just as I was going to pee we hit the ground and mom took me out of the bag and I saw that we were on a plane. Wow, I had only heard and read about these things and I was too drugged up and stuck in a bag to enjoy it.

Lets just hope Florida is fun and will make up for that plane ride.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://xzvgavvm.com/jzlb/dxhd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fukzatvl.com/hzrc/rhvu.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://xzvgavvm.com/jzlb/dxhd.html | http://dsgnqlay.com/wxok/eavq.html