Saturday, December 18, 2004

It was a cathartic experience for all

I peed on the floor, I'll admit it. I just got so upset because mom was crying and using up all the tissue. Frank was being so nice to her and picking up all her tissues before they hit the floor. I was being ignored, so I had to do something about it. When people are in my house I need to be the center of attention at all times. For good measure I peed again in the same spot 20 minutes later when their backs were turned. After my loosening of the bladder and punishment, Mom and Frank left me to go see a Movie. I was willing to go with them but they told me I was not old enought to watch violence. Turns out that it was not just violence, when they came back from "Million Dollar Baby" they were depressed. And It was my turn to hand out the Kleenex.

And in other news I am 11 months old today!

No comments: