Monday, December 27, 2004

All things Grandma

I am going to take this time to talk about Grandma. She is mom's mom, and she lives in Boston. I've only gotten to see her a few times, but every time I do see her all she wants to do is hold me and pet me. She is not the type of Lady to get down on her hands and knees and rough house with me, but there was this one time she ran all around her old house getting me to chase her! Grandma does not understand that I am a young dog and can not stay that still for that long. So I decided to jump out of her arms.

If I let her know there is a time limit on holding me she will learn. I do wish that she lived closer to Mom because then I would get treats and presents from her all the time. She is always sending Mom these large packeges in the mail full of usless things, and sometimes there's a treat in there for me! The only bad thing about her is that she will not let me lick her neck or kiss her on the lips. She is always saying "lips that touch dog lips will Never touch mine" I think that is from the peanuts cartoon. Well, Grandma if you read this, I love you and I want you to live closer,

but only if you let me lick you where I want!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a sight a dog and a grandma! How Cute.