Thursday, December 09, 2004

The Flu has taken over my house

Mom has the Flu really bad. I don't get to go on walks, and she makes me sleep all day next to her. Last night Frank was here and mom was soo sick that she needed every blanket on her and was too cold to cuddle me or Frank. I had a field day when at like 3am mom's fever broke and she was covered in sweat, I got to lick it off!!!! That was even better than Frank's salt lick. I think that the Flu is going around because the building smells different and Carlos our Landlord is sick too, because he did not give me a treat today. Instead him and mom talked about who was sicker. I hope mom feels better by tommorow because I am trying to be really good, but I am going to need to go on a big boy walk soon. I am Not ok with Just going outside of the apartment building. I will not pee on the side of my building anymore!

No comments: