Thursday, June 02, 2005

Tell me this is a joke.

This is a posting on Craigs list in the Pet section.

My Alligator needs a loving home
Reply to: anon-76643572@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-06-02, 3:21PM EDT


I picked up a small aligator down in Florida a few years ago and now he's grown too large for my studio apartment. He's a real charmer named Larry and he's completely trained. He eats whole raw chickens (Perdue oven stuffer roasters are his favorite) and raw ribeye steaks as well. He's trained to releive himself in the bath tub and mostly sleeps during the day (when he's not watching soap operas). Larry rarely snaps and is an absolute pleaure to be around. He's also fond of children and small animals so don't worry, they're completely safe around him.

If you think you might have the space and would care to adopt this unique exotic pet, please email me immediately and we'll make arrangements. Teeth and claws have recently been cleaned. FREE delivery.

No comments: