Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Say what

I know I'm behind the times with my reaction, but it is because mom and I just moved in to a new apartment with no internet or cable yet.
What is this all about?

I am trying to figure out if it is a huge publicity stunt, or they really are in love. Mom told me about watching the Oprah Episode

in which Tom Cruise was on jumping all over the coutch and hugging Oprah, and saying how happy he was, and how he was in love and how he never felt this way before, ever.

And all I can think about is What about Nicole? How does she feel hearing this all? I know they broke up and all, but Tom just said he was never in love with her the way he is in love now. That made me think about the fact that maybe he is having a mid-life crisis.
That's just what some "person" in mom's life did. He freaked out, left his other marriage of 35 years, and is now remarried and prancing around telling everyone how happy he is now, and how he was never happy before, and because of all his suffering before everyone owes him, and has to accept him and be happy for him now.
I'm sorry, but it takes people a lot longer to come to grips with the reality of accepting that before there was never love and now there is, in the "NEW RELATIONSHIP".
It's not like people are trying to not accept, but it is hard when people ask you to forget the past ever happened. Like Nicole, she happened and they had kids, and even if they were not happy with eachother ever, and their relationship was a sham, people will not forget what happened in the past.
And then there's the whole Katie Holmes factor, but I am too tired to speculate now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah what about Nicole, no one ever says anything about her. I guess he goes for tall women. Or he's gay and covering it up.

Mary