Thursday, May 05, 2005

It is a family Day

Last night mom went running, and was running late so decided to run to meet her cousin Amy who she was meeting for dinner. She showed up to the Heartland Brewery in her running gear and a bit sweaty. You can only really do that with family.
They ate and talked, and Amy reveled that she bought a paper shredder on Sale from Staples. Now having a shredder and obsessively using it are two separate things. Amy decided to spent a lot of time the other night figuring all the different types of paper she could shred. That's what I call a contious consumer.

In other news one of mom's other cousin's from the same side of the family Steve and his wife Jesse just announced they are going to have a baby!

I am really excited not only because they are my first cousins to have a baby, but Steve also got tenure at his job! Congrats to both of them!

A funny other family bit of news about mom's cousin Andrew, he has launched his own company up at his college McGill. Called "Party McGill". I briefly glanced over the pictures of him (he's one the left)out at the clubs, and let me just say. . . .

He looks too "tired" to be out that late!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your boy cousin is cute!

Big Tom said...

Hey! I am not one to judge! I think that shredders are an interesting purchase and a better toy than I ever get!