Monday, May 23, 2005

It's all done!

The move is over, I am in my new apartment in Greenpoint. I like it, but I get a bit scared because it is a lot bigger than my old apartment. I do not like the fact that I do not have my cubby hole shelf to go and hide in. What I have done in the meantime is take to hiding in my travel bag. I like it in there because mom shoved it under the coutch so it is a bit squished small and dark. I do have to say that I have been barking a lot when mom leaves but that is just because I want to make sure that mom comes back!
In other news Frank likes the apartment a lot too, I am glad about that. He really helped mom a lot with the moving part and the unpacking part. It was not without repayment though,

after they were done mom took them to one of there favorite places to eat in Williamsburg in N.9th and Berry called Oznots Dish. They both had Lamb burgers
LAMB BURGER
on homemade rosemary foccacia with zaatar aioli, harissa, and sautéed onions.
At Oznot's dish the atmosphere and the food are both to die for. Of course mom got the same thing she got last time but it was well worth it.

The only bad part about there dinner to me was that they did not bring me back anything! How rude.

No comments: