Monday, May 16, 2005

Greenpoint is where it's at

It is offical, I'm moving to Greenpoint. I am moving to a bigger apartment in a great location. Mom says that there is a park right down the street. I am so excited to sniff everything on the Brooklyn streets! One of the best things is that Frank lives right down the street. That means that I will now be able to come sometimes when Mom has sleep overs!
We are going to live right above this!


Mom also says that I am going to be getting a walker soon. That means that when mom's at work I will be able to go out and play! Brooklyn is where it's at!

3 comments:

Kris said...

I was working out on friday night and the instructor would scream "Where Brooklyn at?"... "Come on Brooklyn".. and the best "YOU'RE IN BROOKLYN". So I guess Brooklyn is the place to be. Welcome Ms. Hipster.

Roonie said...

New trend: the dog blog.

Big Tom said...

No that new of a trend I have been doing this blog for 10 months! This is getting old for me. I should switch to something new soon!