Friday, May 20, 2005

The painting is done!

Last night after changing in to pants and a shirt mom took me on a walk to the subway. WE got on (I am not so scared any more) and we went to Brooklyn. I love Mcarren Park, we get to walk through it on the way to our house. We go the the house and mom begins to paint again. She had to cover up all the primer that she put down first in order for the red to stick. I got a little bored at first and tried to stick my face in the paint to help mom, she was not having that and she tied me to the wall. Just as I got pissed off, the door bell rings and it is MILO! My friend had come over with his mom Kristine to play! Mom and Kristine painted while we got to play. I have to say Milo is a humper, and this time I humped back, this is my house and he is the visitor.
If we painted ourselves on the wall, we would look like this. . . .

and this. . . .

I know we would be cute.
Mom owes Kristine so much for all the help that she gave. She rolled up her sleeves got on a ladder and told mom that the color she picked for the bedroom was ugly and looked like a fairy princess! How funny is Kristine! All jokes aside she really helped mom a lot and it would not have been able to have gotten done with out her. Thanks, Kristine and Milo too!

2 comments:

Kris said...

phhh-lease. Its not like there was that much left to do. You don't owe me anything. PS. The heartburn from the greasy pizza was just enough thank you!

Anonymous said...

I prefer the comment about the "shit brown eyes, no go to your room". Woof, I had a great time. I only with the shower that ensued hasn't been necessary.