Friday, January 07, 2005

Stand-Up Comedy

Mom and Frank dragged me to see mom's friend do live comedy. Good thing it was free because I learned from other dogs to never pay for Comedy if you are going to be stuck listening to awkward and bad other people. Judah Friedlander is who mom and Frank were there to see, I like him (but he pretends to be allergic to me).

He's really not, because I am hypo-allergic thank you very much, but he has a whole stick about it! Anyway he was performing at some comedy club down the street and they allowed me to come in or more like forced me. Once I sat down that's when the berating began. I was made fun of in a mean way, my voice was pointed out and they made fun of Frank liking me. Some women who were not even funny told Frank that he must hate to have to take mom and me out, like I'm some kind of burden. Judah finally came on stage, and told the audience that this place was such a dump that they had to have dogs as audience members. I think that though it is funny it was not nice. I thought he was my friend. The lesson learned is that dogs should not come to comedy clubs, Mom and Frank should only see comedy when the people are good. And lastly it is more painful to wait and listen to 3 really bad comics while waiting for the one good comic (Judah), than If I were to wax my whole body.

No comments: