Saturday, January 22, 2005

SNOW DAY!!!

It is snowing in NYC so bad today. The snow almost covers my body. Mom is letting me run around on the roof and play with the snow.

It got a bit cold, but right before I froze my paws off mom picked me back up and made me all warm with a towel. Frank decided to be a crazy boy and bike in the snow. Mom was soo worried about him, but decided to let him be silly. He came over and told us both we were right, biking in this amount of snow was silly. Good thing Frank is a good biker and knows what he is doing. I am still waiting for my bike lesson. Come on Frank, you are supposted to be my positive male role model!



UPDATE: I spoke too soon when me and mom said that Frank thought that biking in this amount of snow was silly. He is completely unrepentant in his love of biking in the snow and has enjoyed every minute of getting around in the blizzard.

1 comment:

Big Tom said...

gosh that Laura is so silly, she should have known Frank is an excelent biker!!!