Monday, January 10, 2005

Mom and Frank are leaving me

For 5 whole days, Mom and Frank are going to San Diego without me!!! That is so unfair, I want to go to California. My thought was to just drive there, cause I am not such a big fan of Airplanes, but come on I would fly. I hope I won't be scared without them, Like I was scared to go into the pool.

I have babysitters who I think are going to come and stay with me, Rick and Katie. They are mom's friends and people she is in Red Star with who live near by. I like them a lot, but all Rick does is watch Sports on the TV and Katie goes around the apartment and tries on Mom's clothes. I hope the will pet me a lot Because I am going to be sad mom is leaving for so long. I guess on the positive side I will have a lot of time to work on my Blog.

No comments: