Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!!!

Last night Frank let me drink Champagne out of his glass. Mom had saved this really nice bottle of Champagne, (a 1990 Dom Perignon) and chilled it and broke it out to toast 2005! I could tell that it was some of the best Champagne that Mom and Frank had tasted. It was even better when Frank bent down and let me drink directly from his glass. After a few more sipps I was trashed and went to lay down in my bag and started to dream about being back in Florida

and let the new year roll in. Frank and Mom then went to a party in a NYU Dorm. Funny Right! It was actually a party thrown by the Woman who is the dorm manager, so she had the coolist apartment. It is a huge, huge, huge 1 bedroom with a view to die for. Mom and Frank came home later that night raving about the place, and mom was even more excited that there were 3 Siamese cats there.

I hope she gets one, I really want a playmate.

No comments: