Sunday, January 16, 2005

Back without presents

Usually I am not that greedy, but considering that this was my first time away from mom for such a long time I was hopeing for a present when she came back. Katie and Rick were good to me, they took me on long walks, and fed me all sorts of treats. Mom was right all Kaite did was try on Mom's clothes, and Rick watched TV.
Mom and Frank came back at 12am, huffing and puffing up the stairs. I heard them on level D, but I waited and did not bark. Mom came running in and scooped me up and the next thing I remember was licking her neck for an hour. Frank fell asleep cause he had to get up for work at like 6:30am, but he did not get away without being licked.
All night I was sniffing around for a present, but could not find anything. In the morning I even let mom sleep later than normal, but when she woke up there was still no present. It is good to have them back, and they told me San Diego was Fun, but come on I am a bit hurt that they did not bring me a present. I'll show them, I'll leave mom a present (self-made) at the end of the bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

laura that is nasty