Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Silver City

Frank decided to make mom rent "Silver City" yesterday and it turned out to be a good movie. It is a John Sayles film, which means that the cast and the acting are going to be great, and there is no doubt going to be a political messege.
The cast was stellar, Chris Cooper is always fantastic. The most shocking to me was Daryl Hannah she looked like an amazon women/olympic hopeful slut. Which brings me to amazon women, I learned that they used to cut off their boobs to make themselves better at the sport, and it helped aid in their survival.

Very interesting.
The political aspects of the movie it self were a bit scary to me, when I realized it was baced on a certian president mom did not vote for. I wont ruin it for you all but the ending makes a person want to never swim again.

No comments: