Monday, January 17, 2005

Mom Poisons Us

I am lying on the Floor taking a nap, and mom is on the phone with grandma and all is well. All of a sudden mom screams so loud it makes me run and hide under the bed, but I still keep my head out to peep the scene. She gets the hammer and starts banging it on the desk-screaming die, shit heads die. First of all the language is an issue, and second of all what is she killing? I don’t have time to find out, because she starts spraying RAID all over the desk. It smells so bad that I can’t really be in the same room with her, And it makes my hair curl.

I go to the kitchen but there is no escaping the smell. I can’t really see clearly and I am finding it hard to stand up. Mom is coughing and turns on the air conditioner, and we go and sit in the bathroom with the small window open. She tells me that a nest of baby roaches has hatched and is all over the desk. Gross, Gross! They are nasty and small and like my food dish. I understand why mom got so scared, but both of us can’t go back to the bedroom yet because the smell is so bad. Finally at 2am, we go and lie down in bed, I still can’t breath right, and mom has a headache. We go to sleep, and have Raid filled dreams.

No comments: