Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sorry about that.

Sorry about that last post, but mom got a shit ass e-mail from someone and needed to rant and vent.

All better and back to fun.

Last night mom and Frank had their friend Emily

and her boyfriend Chris over for dinner. Mom made chicken and and salad and they had cheese and crackers and wine.

Today mom ate too much lunch. And is sitting down feeling full. As some of you know, when mom gets full she likes to lay on the floor. That is always my cue to jump on her stomach. To bad she is at work and can't have me do that!

This coming long weekend mom is going to be cat sitting for Shannon,

and I am hoping that she will bring me over to see the cat. We'll see.

And now for a plug.
you shoulg join google talk. It's cool, but you have to sign up for a g-mail account first! Which is free.

2 comments:

Emily Farris said...

And what a lovely time it was! Thanks for having us, Pig. It was nice to finally meet you. We'll have your mom and Frank over to my place for dinner soon, and you can come, too. Then you can meet Eve, my cat.

Big Tom said...

oh please, Kris you are invited to anything I do!