Friday, September 16, 2005

For the love of PETA

Ok really the lengths people go to, to protect animal rights really got (torn off) today.
It was reported by many sources but for obvious reasons GAWKER'S link is my favorite. . .
J-Lo's security guards took Heather Mills

(Paul McCartney's wife's) leg off in a scuffle about the fur J-Lo's fasion line uses.

The story is so extreme that I can't help but picture a distraught Heather crouching in a stairway tears streaming down her face trying to get her prosthetic leg back on cursing J-Lo into eternity.

I just hope that if it was my fur in question Heather would do the same thing again.

J-Lo guess your not just nice sweet Jenny from the block any more. Once the company your with takes off a leg you get thrown in to uncharted territory with no cushy fur padding to fall on.

I smell law suite

Lo vs.

Mills.
Well, we already know whose music is better. . . .

I wonder who'll win this one . . .

No comments: