Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Mom is directing another play

Mom's Theatre company
RedStar Productions is going to be putting on another play.
"The Water Engine" by David Mamet.
It will be the last two weekends of October at The Gene Frankel Theatre.

Mom is really excited about the great cast that they have and the fact that she is going to be putting a new spin on the show. WE can't divulge too much now but is will be wacky and weird. Don't worry. I'm not in it. . .this time!

We'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

Emily Farris said...

I hear there may be an attractive bearded man appearing in this play...

Anonymous said...

could be. . .
I hear also that there is an attractive bicycle rider appearing in the play as well.

Emily Farris said...

I hear that, too. Looks like I'm just going to have to attend this production and see for myself.

Anonymous said...

maybe you just will have to.