Friday, September 02, 2005

End of summer

Did you know that mom's hebrew name is Devora Reckel?
Cool right. . .

So I guess this is the last weekend of summer? That blows. So many things are changing, like not being able to wear white any more. Does that mean that mom has to dye my hair?

Ok so this is not really me, but if my hair was really white it may look like this)

Mom's work now no longer will have the 1:30pm Summer Fridays, that we got spoiled with. And The weather will get cooler.
Which is not bad, because mom did not like comming to work after biking in totally sweaty.

I have a new crush on her.

Maybe mom will buy her.

Also Frank's cool table will be comming to the apt, and the new bike that he found and fixed up to be a track bike.

Change is good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Technorati responds to criticism: Too many blogs
Technorati , as we've mentioned before, is a venture-backed San Francisco company that lets you search things written by blogs, and is a favorite among bloggers because it also lets them check who has linked to ...
I really enjoy your blog. I think you may like my website at : time share resale. Its got information on time share resale that you may enjoy

Kris said...

Pig, if your mom ever gives you a haircut that hideous, you can run away to my house.

Your crush is cute, but you know what happens when she moves in!

Emily Farris said...

I have a crush on her, too. I want a puppy!