Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Power up!

So this is such a great creation. There is a new Fusion messenger bag that has been created by Imagine Energy.
(Sorry no pic, the sight won't let me copy it)

This new bag melds a comfortable realistic messenger bag with solar power. It enables the messenger (or anyone who wears it) to re-charge their phone, cell, mp3 and other electronic creations while "On the go".


How great is this. This is such a perk for someone who is out and about all day. Messengers rely heavily on their phone and radio to guide them though their day.
This new bag makes it possible for them to re-charge while they charge through traffic.

It even has on optional battery pack for cloudy days!
It is a bit expensive but I am assuming that the ability to keep all ones devices charged at all time is "Priceless"

Lets just wait and see if it can surive a crash.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pig-

I just wanted to thank you for the post about the fusion bag. I am working on a fundraiser for Katrina and through your post learned about the bag, contacted them for a donation, and they are sending a demo as a door prize for our event.

thanks for finding the cool products!!!

Big Tom said...

Cool that's fantastic!
I wish I could demo one too!
let me know what it's like, heavy bulky etc. . .

Anonymous said...

Hey Pig,
Actually, Transportaiton Alterantives is going to be wrangling their own samples of the messenger bag. I'll see if they have them by tomorrow when I go in.

Frank

Anonymous said...

Where is my Nooooooooodddddddlllle?????

JR

Anonymous said...

Oh J! Hank and noodle are fine!