Monday, July 18, 2005

too damn hot

What a weekend, not only did I get to go on a wicked long subway ride, but I got to go on tons of walks.
Next weekend mom and Frank are going to be dog sitting Frank's friends dogs.
Jen and Rose

have two female dogs names Bailey and Sky. They are bigger than me but I think I will be able to hold my own. They live up on 207th and Broadway (I guess that's Inwood). I got shoved in my bag, and had to ride for an hour on the hot subway. When we all got there, I got introduced to dogs, and they liked me a lot. We walked around the park and I watched Sky try and chase birds. I can't wait till next weekend. It will be fun to have a weekend away from Brooklyn.
Mom and Frank went to a fun pot luck dinner on Friday night and they ate and drank a lot. Nothing beat Thursday night and the bread though!
Oh yeah and on Saterday night they went to Shannon

and Tim's (Sorry couldn't find a pic of tim)
engagement party at "The Pub" in Brooklyn. It was fun but they were so tired from riding the subway all day, that they talked a bit and then parked themselves in front of the TV to watch "Le tour de France". Frank really loves watching it!
Sunday night mom got to have dinner with her cousin Amy

at the South Street Seaport. Too bad it was raining a bit, cause they really wanted to sit outside. Mom ordered a catfish sandwich, which was not good.
When she was biking home later that night, at the end of the Williamsburg bridge some guy had fallen off his bike as he was comings off the bridge into the city and smashed his face. It was really gross to see all the blood and the rain mixing together. It was real bad to see that, but it was good that there were like 6 police officers around him and the ambulance was on the way. It was also bad cause he was really drunk and trying to smoke a cigarette with his bloody mouth. Yuck.
Today all mom wants to do is run outside but it is too damn hot for that, so instead she is doing all the other things she can do indoors.
peace out

1 comment:

Kris said...

Those are some amazing boobs.