Thursday, July 14, 2005

Drinking liberally

Last night mom went with Kris to Eefers ,Drinking liberally event. Mom loves those events because you are always gaurenteed to have really great conversation!
Kris can explain why they were late but all I will say it involved a fast train ride/ being forced to eat in a fancy place and throwing out garments!
Also mom got to finally meet Mr. Random!

He is great! They had so much fun, and after the party they all went to eat Mexican food and walk home through the ghetto! Mr. Random is very much like mom (they like to wash their hands a lot.) But now thanks to him mom thinks she has a Staff infection in her nose. Did you know one and four people have it? Gross.

7 comments:

Daniel said...

One in four are colonized with it in their nose.. Doesn't mean they "have it" or are going to get it.. Relax, ripped skirt girl.

Big Tom said...

Listen the ripped skirt was the only way for the whole world not to see bare ass

Daniel said...

I can't speak for the whole world but at least as a representative for men I can say it would have been a show not to miss. I would have tivo'd it. :)

Emily Farris said...

For Kris it would have been a Poop Chute.

Kris said...

Haha! At least I didn't flash the world my beaver!

Big Tom said...

Don't mind if I correct you Kris, but at the bar you did lift up your skirt and flash me and Daniel! Your proud brazillian

Big Tom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.