Friday, July 08, 2005

Laundry during the day

During the week it is a rare luxury to do laundry during the day.
This is because of many reasons but the primary reason being that mom is usualy at work.
Today is a rare luxury in which I get to sit in the laundry cart when the sun still shines (well it's raining but you get the picture.) So after my soaking wet walk in the park, and being rubbed dry with a dirty towel, mom has decided to do the laundry.
Greenpoint, Brooklyn has great laundry facilities, they are large and no one tries to get in your way and obviously it's great that mom can take me with her there.
I love field trips, and I really love the faces that mom makes when she is trying to haul a huge bag of laundry and wrangle me with the leash. Lets just say I don't make is easy for her!
Other than that today I plan to lounge, listen to music and get treats because mom gets to be home with me all day. Friday's rock!

No comments: