Thursday, April 21, 2005

sorry i've been away

So the running and or training for the half marathon is going well. Mom and Shannon have been going on really long run's. Their longest to date has been 8 miles. Cool right. Mom fell during the run which was so funny to them. They were running in Brooklyn near a total jewish neighborhood, and mom could not stop looking and missed a curb and took a skid dive!
Also mom's new job starts today which she is really excited about, she gets health insurance!
And this weekend is going to be really fun, Mom and Frank and I are going on a car trip to Boston for passover. I am so excited to see Grandma,

and maybe I can sleep on her bed! She loves me a lot and she will feed me from the table! Passover this year is going to lots of fun because it is going to be a non religious buffett with guacamole and all!

No comments: