Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Britney Spears is Pregnant


Well folks, the rumor was true she is prego! Over the past few weeks the tabloids have been speculating at the growing size of Britney's tummy. Some thought she was just getting fat, but others figured she was pregnant. Today we found out on her websight that it is true she is just pregnant, and well Fat too! Britney and Kevin are having a baby!

It was some mighty good publicity from Britney's camp, having her out and about in a bikini and a belly, and showing pic's of her almost having morning sickness over her balcony!
All I have to say is, good now she can finally be fat and not have anyone give her grief about it. (Considering her "Fat" means average size in the human world)
I hope it is a girl and she is named miss piggy in honor of me one of her biggest fans! Oh come on you can't tell me you have never danced to a song of her's. I'm sure Kevin has.

1 comment:

Roonie said...

Well, Bit Bit's gonna get neglected now that his trashy mama ain't painting her nails anymore 'cause she's tending to her spawn. I think you need to make a cross-country trip to get yourself a new friend.