Wednesday, April 27, 2005

PRECIOUS

Mom did it again, she was trying to be nice and she took in another foster dog. Her name is Precious

and she is a one year old pit bull boxer mix. She hates me. Mom brought her in to my house last night and the dumb girl ate all my food and drank all my water, she would not even share. Every time I tried to stick my nose in the dish with her she would growl at me.
She then started pooping all over this newspaper that was laid out on the ground, and man o’ man it smelled sooooooo bad. She would not let me on the couch and every time mom put me up there with her Precious tried to bite my neck.
Dumb dog, she should know better, if I had gotten along with her more mom would have really considered keeping her. Another reason that mom did not keep Precious longer was Frank’s reaction. Priceless. I am even surprised he came over to see it in the first place, he should have known better after last time. Oh mom it is such a pitty you have a good heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am posting on my Mom's name...she's at work, and I'm on her laptop! Anyway, my name is Bailey. I've met your Mom and your Frank (they are SO nice), and heard a lot about you. I think its great that you have a blog! I'm way too rowdy to sit still for blogging myself, but its great to see that dogs have a voice on the internet. I'm sorry Precious was such a brat. I have an adopted sister myself and when she first came in the house she was SOOOOO BOSSY. But she has chilled out and she definetely wasn't ever a pit bull about it. But even now she sometimes bugs me so much I hide under the bed and then she FOLLOWS ME and harrasses me under there. My mommas hate that especially at bed time. And! And! She never lets me have a ball or any toys. She ALWAYS steals them. Ugh. I'm saying...Just count yourself lucky that you're still an only pup.