Monday, April 25, 2005

Passover

So mom and Frank rented a car this past friday and drove to Boston for passover seder.

They did not ask me if I could come, but threw me in the car without my permission. I got back at them by making crying sounds the whole way.
When we got to grandma's house . . the adventure begain. I was not allowed to be there so Frank and mom had to shove me in a bag and cover me with a blanket. It was not fun to ride up in an elevator blinded by cotton.
It was good to see grandma, but when I had to pee I had to be snuck out in the bag, dumped in the car and drove to a parking lot down the block. Since that was so much trouble I picked a part of the rug and made that my bathroom.
Passover it self was great, the food and the people were fun. Everybody was trashed, John Yarwood found the Afikomen, and Frank created the passover sharing circle. I even got to see

John and Noreen's new apartment in Jamacia Plain, but their dog Bingo tried to hump me.
But, To get back at mom and Frank for the tourture of the weekend I woke them up at 7:30am every day and cried the whole way back to New York in the car!
I guess that I won't be going back to see grandma anytime soon. They are going to
"passover" that idea.

No comments: