Tuesday, March 15, 2005

running with mom

I have ton's of energy, I love to hop around and bounce. Mom realized this and has decided to make me run with her. She got this idea while in New Bedford this past weekend. She was bored and decided to go for a long run with Alicia's Husky Yukie.

They ran for about 4 miles and since Husky's are sled dogs, Yukie pulled her the whole entire time. Their run so great that mom got home and is now making me act like the damn husky.
I don't have endurance, and I have short legs. This is why I don't go down stairs. I mean please look at these legs, they are small.

I was fed a lot of water, my leash was put on and off we went to run around Washington Square park. . . Ok, as we all know 2 laps around the park is a mile. I did the first one and then when I realized that the second one was going to happen I did half and then layed on the ground like a dead cockroach.


NO WAY!! I need more time to build up endurance. I don't care about mom's bet with the "Oscars" and Swank winning. I am not a running Puppy. Sorry mom you are better off with the Husky.

No comments: