Sunday, March 13, 2005

Mom was gone, in comes Josh

Ok so I am all about the positive male role model, and when I found out that Frank's good friend Josh was comming to care for me, I got excited. I really don't know much about him other then our far too infrequent meetings. I met him once when I was a brand new puppy at my old apartment, and another time when he came over to drink wine with mom and frank. I can tell you this. He has a great big red bag that smells way too good for me not to try and climb into, and he is really tall. He stayed with me when mom was in New Bedford visting Alicia this weekend. He drank wine, cooked food, had Frank over to play and did some work on the computer, (he is always on that thing). He let me chew mom's pillows, and did not let me pee in the bathroom, and he was really good about taking me for walks.

I like the break from mom, always needing to pet me. I am growing up and now I need a bit of space. I hope he comes again and shares his Ice-cream with me this time! Thanks josh for taking such good care of me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure.