Saturday, March 19, 2005

Frank took me to the big pen

Frank was watching me while mom went with her brother Alex to Washington DC on Thursday. Mom went to see her Grandpa to say good bye because he was really sick and ended up passing away On Friday.
So Frank was able to care for me. He came by after work and took me on a walk to dum dum dum. . .the big dog run in Washington Square Park.

I have not been there yet because mom was hesitant to take me there. Since mom hates the small dog run in Washington Square park, or rather hates small dog people, I have not been able to run with other dogs in a while.
I was so excited that Frank let me play with the big dogs. I had such a good time running and playing in all of that open space. He did not worry like mom would about me getting eaten by a big dog.

I have been trying to tell mom that he took me there, but she did not get it. Untill Frank let it slip that he did indeed let me play in there. At first mom was mad, or rather worried about my time in there. But then we found out that she was just jelous that she was not there the first time I got to go in. Now I hope she will take me all the time. I really like it.

No comments: