Sunday, March 06, 2005

I am mad at mom

So mom comes home Sunday morning from Frank's after leaving me alone with her Friend Roy all night. (Roy is mom's friend who came in From San Fransisco to be in the play mom's directing). I was so excited to see her and she takes me on a walk to the pet store. I thought she was going to buy me a greenie. But boy was I wrong. She decided to buy a home grooming kit. . .

Um, is she out of her mind?
WE get home and she gives me a really really long bath, and while I am drying, she puts on the instructional DVD, which teaches her how to use the sheering razor. I know I can't see 3D and all but boy did I see the other dogs on the TV, wineing and pulling to get away from the sound the razor makes.
Mom decides she is ready to try it on her own. We go to the kitchen and she puts my coller on and begins. So I take the cue from the other dogs on the DVD and make it as hard for her as possible. I am sorry, but It is still cold out and I need my hair for pertection.
Mom finishes up after what seemed like hours and now, I have no hair and I am not going to lick her for a week. I have taken refuege under the coutch.

Take that mom, that's what you get for sheering me like a sheep.

No comments: