Sunday, February 20, 2005

Vegas

It is so easy to procrastinate and spend time in noisey places to feel furfilled. I spent the last few days going to bars that I am a regular at. During that time and after money was spent, I found myself wondering what is the point? I go to Shade and eat a Creap with mom, go to The Dove and have a glass of over priced wine, and then maybe to XR bar and visit Katie and Todd. After all of that I am still where I was at the beginging of the night, and maybe I will have scored a card or a number of someone who in a drunkin promise says that they will help me with one of my on going projects. After it all what do you get except for credit card debt?
Mom and Frank last night went to The Cellar, and said goodbye to Franks friend Sam because he is going away for like 3 months to work for a Magician in Vegas at the Aladdin hotel.

Hell I would go to Vegas to get a break. To work on something I could put on my resume, to be out of the city in a hotel. I live through others and escape in non realities, and romance my way to a life that is not in the cards right now.. And the best part of it all is that Sam gets to make enough money to pay off his credit cards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura you're out of your mind