Sunday, February 06, 2005

new digs

Frank has gotten himself a new apartment in Greenpoint. Mom told me it is big and in a great neighborhood! Mom and Frank rode their bikes all day moving him into his new apartment. Mom said that Frank looked like a crazy old man on his bike. This was when he was wearing his helmut with the horns, had a milk crate filled on the back of his bike with a bedside table bunggied on top, with his large backpacking bag full on his back topped with his messenger bag on his front full, as well as riding no handed down the street! Too bad I won't see it anytime soon, well he has not invited me yet, well i guess I won't be comming unless mom strapps me on her bike which I am not ready to do! That's ok i just get to hear fun stories from mom, which is good enough, congrats Frank on your new digs!

No comments: