Friday, February 25, 2005

Mom's New Tat!

When it comes to self inflicted pain Mom does what she can to make it happen as often as possible. Whether it's a good flossing, multiple ear piercings, nose piercings and now a tattoo. She left me at 6:00 yesterday, I could tell she was nervous: shakey, panting like a rabid dog foaming at the mouth. She came back that evening with a brand new tatoo. It's on left wrist and it is a black diamond. She tried to explain the signifigance, but I was more interested in the smell of fresh blood, which was oozing out. She wouldn't let me lick it and I wasn't allowed to sleep in the same bed because I could have ruined the designed. I was really hoping that she would have gotten my face tattooed on her wrist, but I guess for the first tattoo, she just wanted to do a black diamond. From what I've seen, people who get a tattoo like it so much that they end up getting another. I'll give it another month or so until there's a bichon face on her shoulder that bears a strong resemblence to yours truly.

No comments: