Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Forgotten

Julianne Moore has let me down. I am a big fan of hers but the movie "The Forgotten" wasted my time, and scared me for no reason. When it comes to the subject of wiping out memory and alian abduction I get excited. So when mom and Frank popped in the DVD I sat and waited to be thrilled. It fell Flat, the dialogue was weak and I wondered at the end of it all what favor Julianne Moore owed to someone to do that movie. There were good parts, and suspensful parts, but when Frank was more concerned with figuring out which part of Brooklyn the movie was shot in and reconizing the deli in DUMBO he had been to, I knew the movie was not a hit. I am going to give Julianne Moore another chance,

because she was so good in "Boogie Nights" my bar for her is still high.

No comments: