Sunday, October 24, 2004

Hey Everybody

Well, this is the last day of which is a good thing I guess. I'll be spending more time with mom, but I guess this will mean less time working on my blog. It's been wierd lately, she's gone all the time and then when she's home I'm supposed to be with her all the time. The other day, I was working really hard on getting this blog started, (I have four paw pads and no thumbs) and mom's all like
"Piggy, where are you?"
"Mooommm I'm working on my blog"
"Piggy! Where did you go, come to the living room?"
"Okayyy Mommmm"
Then she got all mad when I finally did come in and started to eat one of her bras. What the hell are bras for?

Last night was the best. Momma was gone all night long and I got to watch Law and Order for three hours straight! She's a little hung over this morning, but that doesn't mean she's not taking me out to pee on the roof. Well, I'm off to go bite her toes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Law and order is the best show. I think that all dogs should watch it!