Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Best Shower Ever

Kris and Amy threw mom the best bridal shower ever on Saturday!

It was at Mini bar, this cute little bar in Carroll Gardens. There was the perfect amount of people there. And everyone that was there was a great friend of mom's.


They did wine tasting,

and fun games, like pin the tail on the bride and mom got to open a lot of really great gifts. There was a great assortment of cheese and veggies and dips.

And really cute table decorations!

There was even trivia questions about Frank that mom was not able to answer correctly. And Each time that she screwed up a question she had to put a huge piece of gum in her mouth. You can imagine at the end of the game the size of the wad of gum.

Mom feels so lucky that there are so many people in her life that care about her and really support her and Frank together.

And Milo even came out to celebrate!

Thanks to all who came out,

partied till the late hour's, took tons of photo's and drank way way too much wine!

Amy and Kris you are the best!

4 comments:

Kris said...

What a great shower, I had fun!

Anonymous said...

It was DA BOMB! Thanks so much for having me!

Emily Farris said...

I'm so sad and so sorry I missed it. It was my last weekend of homework and I had SO MUCH to do. But I graduate today and then I can be more social.

Roonie said...

I am so proud of Milo's mommy. And so proud of Milo for sporting the little polo to the party. What a classy bunch. Pig, why didn't you go?